VES Integration Terms & Conditions
- You can integrate your app with VES using one of the official VESvault libraries – libVES.c or libVES.js.
- You can manually interact with VES API, or develop any kind of automation scripts, using the VES command line utility.
- Upon studying the source code of the official VESvault libraries, you may choose to directly interact with the REST API endpoint, or to develop any means of such interaction, at your own risk. Coordination with the VESvault Technology Team is advised.
- Through the use of VES API, you agree to not attempt to interfere with other VESvault users or apps, or to bypass the access restrictions.
- VES APIs are free to use for an individual VESvault account accessing their VES repository for applications that do not involve reselling the VES service either alone or repackaged and sold with other service in any way.
- VES APIs are free to use for any developmental and experimental purposes that do not involve reselling VES in any way.
- VES APIs are free to use for any 3rd party willing to integrate with VES and extend the benefits of VES to their non-paying customers only.
- For all 3rd party services that integrate VES into their products, VESvault will charge a fee that is calculated as a small, fixed percentage
of the fee the 3rd party service charges their customer. This means that if the 3rd party service is free, there is no fee for VES integration
and using VES in conjunction with the 3rd party service. In some cases, such as with Blockchain based services, the VES fee will be charged directly
to the end user customer. The 3rd party may choose to pass on the VES fee directly to their respective customers.
Contact the VESvault Business Development Team to discuss the terms.
- To facilitate fair use, VESvault may set limits on VES repository usage and API communication rates for integrated parties.
- Except for accessing public keys and public metadata, VES APIs require authentication.
Any party accessing the APIs is required to have a fully set up VESvault account, which implies acceptance of the VESvault Terms.
- Any party found in violation of these terms, may be restricted or denied from accessing VES APIs.